London Partners Corporation’s government affairs, legal and public relations experts provide comprehensive business, political and legal support to companies and organisations navigating the complex and constantly evolving arena of government and legal bureaucracy.
We develop and execute strategic plans for our clients focused both on proactively building relationships and with the goal of avoiding problems and resolving business, political and legal disputes efficiently and effectively.
London Partners Corporation has expert attorneys, policy consultants, former government officials and media specialists working where law and policy intersect – looking at the interplay in how every aspect of a deal or legislative initiative impacts the key stakeholders.
Over the years, we have built strong strategic relationships with the business community, government administration, the legislature and government leadership.
- Government advisory
- Political consultancy
- Public affairs (including social media and crisis management)
- Public relations
- Legal advice and representation
- Public-Private Partnership development
London Partners Corporation has an internationally experienced, progressive and multilingual team of legal experts. We provide our clients bespoke, high-quality and commercially focused services to tackle the most complex legal issues across various legal practice areas, business sectors and countries.
Our in-depth knowledge of the regions where we work, understanding of the local regulatory systems as well as legal practices and global presence allows us to give our clients a world-class service.
At London Partners Corporation, we stand should-to-shoulder with our clients throughout the process of engagement providing financial, commercial and legal support at every step of the way. Our areas of legal expertise are:
- Corporate registration and setup
- Employment, pensions and benefits
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual property
- Trade, customs and distribution
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Anti-trust and competition
- Banking, finance and insurance
- Food and drink
- Healthcare, pharmaceuticals, chemical and biotechnology
- Hospitality and tourism
- Import and export
- Information technology and electronics
- Logistics and transportation
- Machinery and heavy equipment
- Mining and natural resources
- Retail and manufacturing
- Real estate