London Partners Corporation, from its inception has been a key player in public and private sector contracting.
Whether it is promoting democracy, preventing conflict, strengthening governance or provision of logistics support, construction, human resources and project management, London Partners Corporation has been a key player in making it happen.
We have a very highly qualified and experienced team of experts leading our operations ranging from former ministers to expert professionals, academics and grass -root activists. Our core capabilities are:
Capacity Building and International Development:
London Partners Corporation has been a key player in promoting democracy, reducing inequalities, encouraging gender diversity and equity, preventing conflict, strengthening governance and being at the forefront of private and public sector development.
We have put together a very highly qualified and experienced team of international development experts to lead the most innovative initiatives in our countries of operation.
Our strengths are:
- Research, monitoring, evaluation, project management and training
- Gender equity, mainstreaming and empowerment
- Private and public sector development
- Public-private partnerships
- Peace building and conflict mitigation
- Democracy, human rights, alternative livelihoods, refugees and civil society
Logistics, Transportation and Supply Chain Management
• Freight transportation (air, land and sea)
• Storage, warehousing and distribution
• Custom clearance
• Supply chain and project management
• Fuel, gas, generators and food supply
• Construction material and machinery supply
• I.T, electronics, furniture and office supply
• Cars, vans, trucks and security supply
Our construction works in the roads and bridges construction sector have been a key part of the company since our formation giving us extensive experience in the full scope of works, which includes a range of integrated road and highway maintenance services, including road and highway construction, highways maintenance and highway engineering.
We specialise in providing integrated highways term maintenance and specialist highways services, such as surfacing, road repairs, pothole repairs, sign installation, traffic management, crash barrier systems and winter maintenance.
We recognise works in this sector can have a major impact on the local community. We routinely liaise with our client, local authorities, and stakeholder groups to ensure minimal disruption to the local people and businesses.